Our goal is to provide, through play, a stimulating, hands-on learning experience for children that inspires imagination, curiosity, creativity and the love of learning while at the same time providing a relaxing environment for their guardians.
We believe in self-directed play.
We don’t teach the kids how to get from A to B. In fact, we don’t have an A and a B. Kids decide, where to start, where to head, and how to go. They are in charge. It might look like a child is “just playing,” but under the surface he is actually exploring and learning, developing new skills and connecting with others. They simply cannot play here without learning. This is called the power of play.
- Play’s the word and the only rule is that you must have fun.
- Kids are not admitted without an adult. Adults are not admitted without a kid. Adults must accompany their kids at all times.
- Brainstorms are messy. We know that. We just ask you to tidy up after yourselves whenever possible. Please also encourage your children to respect and share the equipment.
- We value diversity. We welcome all people regardless of gender, age, race, religious background, language, socio-economic status and ability and we kindly ask our guests to do so.
- We respect our guests and would like to serve as good role models to our small guests. We do not allow the use of bad language in the playcenter.
- We do not sell, do not consume and do not allow to consume alcohol in any areas of the playcenter. Smoking is allowed only outside.
- Photography and videography is permitted for personal use only. For the security of our guests we reserve the right to do video monitoring in some areas of the playcenter.
- We reserve the right to refuse admittance or to ask someone to leave if it the person does not follow the rules.
ÖFFNUNGSZEITEN UND PREISE
We are open
Monday – Sunday 9:00 – 19:00, last admission at 18:15
Closed on 24-26.12, 31.12-01.01 and Easter
Children under the age of 1 free
Children (age 1-11) 10 € on a business day
12 € on a weekend/public holiday
Adults (12+) 8 €
Family (2 adults + 3 kids) 40 € on business days
45 € on a weekend/public holiday
Special rate for school and KITA groups 6 €